Our group has a broad interest in computer-based digital image processing and has been working on the development of efficient image processing algorithms and their practical applications. In particular, we deal with many problems related to image recognition and computer vision such as 3D reconstruction from 2D images.
NEWS & TOPICS
- Presentation at IWAIT 2023Our research presented at the International Workshop on Advanced Image Technology 2023 (IWAIT 2023) held on January 2023 [local (Korea) & online hybrid].
- 2022 school year is coming!Five graduate students and Five undergraduate students were joined to our group. The member page was updated.
- Presentation at IWAIT 2022Our collaborative research partner will present our research entitled “Study on Facial Part Extraction for Face Similarity Evaluation of Japanese Terracotta Figurines (Haniwa) from 3D Point Cloud” at the International Workshop on Advanced Image Technology 2022 (IWAIT 2022) in January 2022 [local & online hybrid].
- 2021 school year is coming!Four graduate students and Five undergraduate students were joined to our group. The member page was updated.
- Presentation at BIOINFORMATICS 2021One of our graduate students (international student) will present her research entitled “A Deep Learning Method to Impute Missing Values and Compress Genome-wide Polymorphism Data in Rice” at the International Conference on Bioinformatics, Models, Methods and Algorithms 2021 (BIOINFORMATICS 2021) in February 2021 [online].